Andy Lim of Emotion in Pictures reveals how he uses speedlights to complement available light at multicultural wedding ceremonies or wedding receptions, to create amazing wedding photography.
Unlike portrait photography where you have the luxury of time, wedding day photography is fast-paced and unforgiving to beginners, because events happen very quickly and you only have one chance to get it right.
Here’s what you will learn
- Learn how to use multiple speedlights positioned strategically at Indian weddings, Chinese tea ceremonies and Christian weddings.
- Discover why speedlights bring a new dimension to wedding lighting at plain-looking venues.
- Work with the videographer’s lights instead of fighting them.
- Harness the ballroom spotlight to your advantage.
- Get insights into how wedding day bridal portraits are created very quickly and easily
- Work with lighting for indoor, semi-outdoor and outdoor wedding venues confidently.
- React quickly and effectively to unplanned changes in reception venue lighting.